Students are required to wear Axon’s approved student uniform during skills labs, clinical internship rotations, and field internship rotations.
Axon’s student uniform consists of the following:
- Student ID badge – Will be provided at your first skills lab
- Student uniform polo – May be purchased from Axon Education’s online store
- Black tactical pants – May be purchased from a vendor of your choice ( example men’s pants | example women’s pants )
- Black belt – May be purchased from a vendor of your choice
- Black tactical boots or shoes – May be purchased from a vendor of your choice ( example tactical boots )
Students sponsored by an Axon Training Partner may wear their home service’s uniform with their Axon student ID during skills labs and clinical or field experiences at their home service or department. All students must wear Axon’s student uniform at clinical and field experiences away from the student’s home service or department.
Note: Axon has recently transitioned to a standardized student uniform polo. Students who previously purchased a grey tactical or class B style uniform may continue to wear that uniform until they have completed the program.
For questions about Axon Education’s student uniform requirement, contact us at email@example.com.